- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
EFEx collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, IP address etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EFEx with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
EFEx collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order and manage your account
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
– Prepare for your attendance at any of our events, where you have indicated that you will be present
– Where you are attending EFEx Showcase as a delegate, we will share some of your data (name, bio, website, email address) with other delegates and artists.
– Subscribers to EFEx Digital (which includes all EFEx Showcase delegates and showcasing artists) will have name, website and bio information visible to other Subscribers. Email addresses are not visible.
If you agree, EFEx will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When EFEx processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
EFEx securely stores your data at a secure 24×7 manned ISO27001 certified UK datacentre.
EFEx will keep your data for up to 8 years following last contact from you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our online systems, although some elements may remain in historic non-public and offline files.
EFEx would like to send you information about products, services and events of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop EFEx from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing emails.
What are your data protection rights?
EFEx would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request EFEx for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EFEx correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EFEx to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EFEx erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EFEx restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object processing – You have the right to object to EFEx’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EFEx transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (O) 7929 577 894, or write to us at 19b Front Street, Sacriston, County Durham, DH7 6JS
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website
– Storing user-supplied preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites use:
– Functionality – EFEx uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – EFEx uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. EFEx sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email: info @ englishfolkexpo .com
Telephone: +44 (O) 7929 577 894
Post: 19b Front Street, Sacriston, County Durham, DH7 6JS
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EFEx has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.